Srinivas Yallapragada, MDInterventional Cardiology
Dr. Yallapragada pursued his undergraduate studies at Austin College in Sherman, Texas where he graduated with honors with a Major in Biology and Minor in Spanish. He then pursued his Medical Degree at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. Following this he completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago, IL, and served as an Associate Chief Resident during his final year of training there. He then completed fellowships in Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Yallapragada is a native of the DFW area, and he is pleased to provide comprehensive cardiovascular care for patients in his home town. He will primarily practice at our locations in Dallas and Las Colinas but will also be active at Medical City Dallas and Medical City McKinney.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Board Certified
- Interventional Cardiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System - 2015
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System - 2016
- Graduate Degree: Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine - 2009
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center - 2012
- Undergraduate Degree: Austin College - 2004
- Graduate Degree: University of Illinois at Chicago - 2016
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City McKinney